05 August 2007

The school year looms...

Once again the start of the school year is upon us. This year I've decided to try keeping a blog for myself, not just for the classroom work. I've visited so many other teachers' blogs that have helped me when I'm out of ideas or just need a little boost in the encouragement/creativity department. That being said, there are a few things here and there that I'm sure I can offer to someone else, should they come wandering onto my page.

So as the year approaches, I may throw out some ideas on this blog. Comments, suggestions, etc. are ALWAYS welcome. After all, I am only in my second year of teaching, so I still need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I appreciate you linking to So You Want To Teach? We'll look forward to reading your thoughts and experiences in your second year!

    ReplyDelete